Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pricing help for coach bus

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing, Pricing Etc.' started by keystonewraps, Aug 27, 2019.

1. keystonewraps

keystonewraps New Member

Jun 27, 2019
    Philadelphia, PA
    Would appreciate your feedback on what you would charge per square foot for a full wrap - install only - on a coach bus. This was a very difficult install - took 2 of us 40 hours. A regular client asked us to take it on last minute and we worked 12 hour days Saturday/Sunday to get done on their tight timeline of 4 days. We typically charge $3/sq for for wrap installs but I’d like to see if we should be higher for this particular one. Thanks!

Before pic attached

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. unclebun

unclebun Very Active Member

If it was 12 hour days on Sat/Sun, it needs to be "double time" for the overtime. At least.

3. Jay Grooms

Jay Grooms Printing, Printing, Printing......

Nov 20, 2018
    Burlington Wisconsin
    I'd agree on the double time.... People who need things in a rush, know that there are fees attached. You didn't quote it out before taking the job on? Just want to make sure I'm reading your post right.