• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pricing on used Graphtec cutters

junray

I have a chance to purchase a used Graphtec and wanted you veterans here for your opinions. By the looks of it, the machine are pretty clean and looks new. The model are FC5100 75 and CE3000 60. The guy is selling the CE3000 for $700 without the stand. And the FC5100 for $1500 including stand.

Now, my questions are. How old are these model? What are the used price? Is anyone still using these machine?

TIA,

JR

junray

Well I ended up buying the CE3000. It didn't come with the stand nor any manual, cd or the roll medium tray. However, it was in immaculate condition and after downloading the driver I got it to cut a bad boy logo using Illustrator. Hopefully $700 was a good price I paid for.

Jackpine

A very good price.
Well I ended up buying the CE3000. It didn't come with the stand nor any manual, cd or the roll medium tray. However, it was in immaculate condition and after downloading the driver I got it to cut a bad boy logo using Illustrator. Hopefully $700 was a good price I paid for.

149motorsports

i bought 2 gaphtecs, one fc2100-50 and ce2000. the fc was used about 1 yrs and did a good job, very old and heavy machine. bought a ce2000 basically brand new even though it sat for the owners son but was never used for like 825$ and love it, easy to use and no problems. so 700$ was like a steal to me if you did it a great machine:Cool 2:

wraplady

Fc 5100

My first plotter was a graphtec and replaced it 3 years ago with the FC5100 - they are work horses!! Bought the 5100 for 5 grand - think you would get your $$ out of this one if there isnt anything wrong with it. My experience with their support is a whole other story - dont go there!!

junray

yarg, thats the cutter i was looking at on craigslist.

Did you see the 30" graphtec he had? how'd that look?

The FC5100 75 was clean when I saw it but decided to just get the CE3000 because of the price different. I didn't want to pay the extra $800 just because I didn't have it. But all in all, I'm happy with the CE3000. I'm glad that you guys agree that $700 was a good price.

JR