• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pricing Stencils

CentralSigns

I'm cutting 7'' by 22'' stencils of the numbers 1-12 out of 030 polystyrene.
Not sure what to charge for them, anyone have any ideas. Or done this before. I'm guessing that at 320 blade pressure I should be charging quite a bit for them. I expect to have to replace the cutter blade at least once. They ordered 20 of them. Thanks for pricing help if you can.

iSign

at least $20 each... what's your material cost? you're gonna do this on a vinyl cutter?

CentralSigns

Don't know material cost yet. I'll find out tomorrow when they send the invoice over. Ya cut on my cutter iSign. Still gotta handle each cut afterwards.

CanuckSigns

we cut these on our laser engraver out of 0.020" mylar material, for something that size we would be around $12 - $15 each for that quantity, mind you it's a much easier process with the laser, they come off the machine ready to be shipped.