Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Pricing.

Discussion in 'Labels and Decals' started by Jason Bieda, May 5, 2020.

1. Jason Bieda

Jason Bieda New Member

Apr 29, 2020
    Northwest Indiana
    Hi all, never made an abundance of decals before just a few here and there, and now I have an order for 500. Was wondering how you all price an order like that. I don’t want to price to high to lose the order and also not under price to where I wouldn’t make anything off of them. Just to give you all an idea, the stickers are 3” x 3” color print with the company logo and a brief message on it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    Material plus time. Sticker Mule has #500 3"x3" stickers for $155.00. And free shipping.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Stacey K

Stacey K Getting Back in the Game

Jun 20, 2018
    Wisconsin
    I second Sticker Mule. They come on a nice roll also. I order from them frequently. Good quality, fast shipping, good pricing. Ordering takes less than 5 minutes, will take you longer to set up to print and cut.

• Like Like x 1
  4. FireSprint.com

FireSprint.com Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing

• Like Like x 2
  5. bannertime

bannertime Very Active Member

Sep 8, 2016
    No
    I was curious so I looked. I'm showing 500 3x3 square stickers for $187. Which is funny cause Stouse is even higher than that for 500 3x3 laminated stickers.

6. Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay?

Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay? Very Active Member

The answer requires too many unspecified variables. Are they cast or calendered? Laminated or unlaminated? Kiss cut or die cut/half cut?

When you're getting orders for more than two or three hundred decals, it's often times best to outsource and have more time to focus on more critical jobs. We would use Gill-line or Stouse and just price items at their suggested retail price.

If we did run them in house, we'd be at $.77 each for a 3" x 3" contour-cut, laminated calendered decal or $1.31 each for cast w/ laminate.

7. Pideas

Pideas Member

Sep 7, 2015
    Alexandria, Virginia
    We run these in-house all the time. we would be around $0.74 each for 500. We would print on calendared vinyl and contour cut. Print and material cost is minimal and it might require 30-45mins of cutting time. To minimize cutting time, we might even provide these 9 labels to a sheet (if customer doesn't request individual cut labels.)

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    Do you laminate them for that price?

9. Pideas

Pideas Member

Sep 7, 2015
    Alexandria, Virginia
    No lamination at that price.

10. UpstateDecalShop