Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions Prin Laminate cut

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Print & Cut Systems' started by JohnBoy1972, Nov 5, 2018.

1. JohnBoy1972

JohnBoy1972 Member

Feb 5, 2018
    Tampa
    I am looking for info on how to do contour cutting after a print is laminated using Wasatch software and a roland printer.

Tags:
  2. AF

AF Premium Subscriber

Dec 8, 2013
    Ventura, CA
    It would help if you could be more specific as to what part of the process you are stuck on. Photos of any jobs gone wrong is helpful to help debug your process.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    Also need to know if the Roland is a print/cut device. If it is I would use Versaworks to get started then learn Wasatch.

4. JohnBoy1972

JohnBoy1972 Member

Feb 5, 2018
    Tampa
    I am using Wasatch because that is what was already installed. The Previous owner died and left no instructions on how to do anything on his computer. I need step by step from start to finish operation, I am using a Roland SolJet SC-540 Print and cut. I can get it to print with registration marks but not sure if I am doing it right. I tried to print one with marks then laminate it (came out perfect) then cut a contour cut around the image, was not successful with that part.

5. JohnBoy1972

JohnBoy1972 Member

Feb 5, 2018
    Tampa
    I've used versaworks before in the past on other machines ... its a great program.... but this Wasatch deal has got me conflustered, and there are no manuals online ...