• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Prin Laminate cut

JohnBoy1972

I am looking for info on how to do contour cutting after a print is laminated using Wasatch software and a roland printer.

AF

It would help if you could be more specific as to what part of the process you are stuck on. Photos of any jobs gone wrong is helpful to help debug your process.

rjssigns

Also need to know if the Roland is a print/cut device. If it is I would use Versaworks to get started then learn Wasatch.

JohnBoy1972

It would help if you could be more specific as to what part of the process you are stuck on. Photos of any jobs gone wrong is helpful to help debug your process.
I am using Wasatch because that is what was already installed. The Previous owner died and left no instructions on how to do anything on his computer. I need step by step from start to finish operation, I am using a Roland SolJet SC-540 Print and cut. I can get it to print with registration marks but not sure if I am doing it right. I tried to print one with marks then laminate it (came out perfect) then cut a contour cut around the image, was not successful with that part.

JohnBoy1972

Also need to know if the Roland is a print/cut device. If it is I would use Versaworks to get started then learn Wasatch.
I've used versaworks before in the past on other machines ... its a great program.... but this Wasatch deal has got me conflustered, and there are no manuals online ...