• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

print and cut magnets

styleyouneed

Has anyone used a Gerber edge and plotter for print and cut magnets? If so how well did it turn out? I have a few little league teams that have asked me for short runs for parents. I would love to hear any tips or tricks.

GerberMag is the material I use all the time. I stay right by machines when doing magnetic material to so nothing goes awry with it. Only advice is slow down plotter speed.

styleyouneed

Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me which gerber cutter you have any your dial setting on the blade carriage? I have the Older GS15 (not the plus)

Also i have only found the material at hyatts.com do you have any other suppliers for it you can direct me too?

thanks again.

Any company that sells Gerber Vinyl will sell the Gerbermag. I personally get mine from New England Sign Supply been using them for 27 yrs!
Google search suppliers for others
As for the settings it will vary depending on how old knife is & what you are comfortable with for speed. The material is easy to use!

styleyouneed

ok thanks again. I googled it when we got the machine and Hyatts is a day away shipping and pricing seemed the same as everywhere else I just didn't know if you had the "magic" supplier.

I see this material is pretty pricy compared to regular vinyl. What kind of pricing do you offer for them. I figured it will be mostly short runs of 20 or less with a price point of $8 each i would think is good. We usually do 6" vinyl cut decals with name and a football, baseball etc for $7 each for the same teams.