• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print and Cut Phototex

caracal_77

Thanks for your suggestions guys. I'm running without any middle pinch roller, printing and cutting, no issues, cutting looks as accurate as before.

TCBinaflash

Go unidirectional, add a box fan. Other than that look at an infared dryer. Phototex is notoriously slow to dry.

Just bought a liquid laminator I intend to use for my phototex work.

jc1cell

Go unidirectional, add a box fan. Other than that look at an infared dryer. Phototex is notoriously slow to dry.

Just bought a liquid laminator I intend to use for my phototex work.

Keep us posted on the results of liquid laminating the phototex and how it reacts before and after install. Looking to begin using it and would to know how it works laminated.

Thanks,
jc

guillermo

I use a fan aiming at the print, but below the printheads, otherwise you will blow the ink when the printhead is firing, I use paper that it takes time to dry, so with the fan it dries faster about 60% of the normal time it would take.