• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print and Cut ~ Signlab 8 +FC8000-130

ucs

Hey everyone,

thank you for reading my post, i'm having a challenge figuring something out. Have a 54" solvent printer; just added a Graphtec FC8000 cutter; although running Signlab 8 Vinyl edition, not print and cut edition.

Would anyone have a guide on how to setup a print to cut file and having it output through signlab? Unfortunately the machine was just dropped off and the gentleman that was training us, didn't know the machine himself :frustrated:

Would someone be able to help?

ucs

What I done so far was create a vector file with some artwork, crop marks, etc, printed the graphic; sent the vector cut file to the plotter (kept the bounding box), and started to cut... now it positions itself correctly "for themost part", but it starts to trail more and more further away from the actual print as it cuts, so the first one will be close, off by 1mm, the 2nd one off my 2-3mm, and so on and so forth.