• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print and cutting issue?

landdesigns

Hello, experiencing cutting issue with my VP-300 verscamm . When I print a long graphic 3ft to 4ft then laminate , I cut the graphic on the verscamm and the cut is way off? it's been getting worse, I went threw my user manual and everything the manual suggested I did. I'm thinking it's the Verscamm, strange if I do smalller graphics like 2 ft in length the cuts are fine? Maybe the pinch wheels are worn or something else? Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks Todd

J

john1

Could be a few different things, Could be that your pinch rollers are wore down causing it to track off or cutting strip could need replaced. Pinch rollers over time wear down and may have soft or flat spots on them. I always clean my pinch rollers with peroxide on a q-tip, Been doing it for years.

Beings your machines a older Versacamm i would possibly change the pinch rollers but not until you check to see if the cutting strip if it's damaged as they are cheap and only a few bucks.