• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print And Cutting Issues

Gman75

Hello I was wondering if anyone has come accross offseting issues when using the print and cut software photo print dx by sai. I have the mutoh 1304 value jet paired up with the graphtec 7000 and I have numerous offseting issues when I try to print and cut.. any tips please would be fantastic.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Hello I was wondering if anyone has come accross offseting issues when using the print and cut software photo print dx by sai. I have the mutoh 1304 value jet paired up with the graphtec 7000 and I have numerous offseting issues when I try to print and cut.. any tips please would be fantastic.

If by 'offset' you mean the contour is consistently out of register always in the same direction then you might want to check the plotter's 'Sensor Offset'. See your manual.

If the error is all over the map and not consistently in one direction then most likely something is loose somewhere that affects media tracking.