• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print bad, without control, not defined, only print head, right side.

CarlosMexico

Hi guys!!
I need your Help, I repair a printer of manufacture Roland Mutoh Mimaki (Falcon outdoor 46)

The incial failure for this printer is; it does not print the left side, only prints the right side
later, it does not print heads neither, and it observes that the fuses of the card were open.
it changes immediately them by new, but now the fault is: that the head of right side, prints without control, not defined.
it changes to the head of the side left to observe if it already prints, but it follows equal, only prints the left head, but without control, definition of contours.
That it can be the fault, since the fuses of the card are well
Also it changes the capping station, because it observes that one of seals or packings, it does not absorb the painting in the process of cleaning of heads.
Thanks you!!
Please, see the pic. Annexed

Attachments

• Falcon-Outdoor.jpg
    Falcon-Outdoor.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 82

Compilla

1- Double check your head cables make sure they're not loose.

2- When replacing the heads, Did you enter the head ranks?

CarlosMexico

1- Double check your head cables make sure they're not loose.

2- When replacing the heads, Did you enter the head ranks?
Hi Compilla!!

1.-The head cables it is Good.
2.-Yes, the position of printer head it is good.

I think, that it is card electronic... That you Think?

a print head that it changes was burned, and also it prints in the same way that with one new one.
Thank you, for your help

CarlosMexico

Mutoh printer bad!!

Habla Español?

No se si me explique con lo de el head rank ?

Saludos!

Que tal Compilla,..

Si hablo español, como te decia en el correo anterior, actualmente la impresion es no controlada, no hace caso al patron que mandes imprimir, solo arroja la tinta, se cambio solo uno de los cabezales e imprime igual, lo que si puedo comentar.- es que el cabezal retirado tenia una perforación en el chip, lo que me indica que si debe de tener algun daño. Por otro lado antes de hacer eso, se dañaron los fusible en la tarjeta, unos pico fusibles me parece que son de 2Amp o 20 la verdad no recuerdo pero son de montaje SMD, son lo que estan en unos circuitos que comandan la inyección de los cabezales.

Se checo cableado, los dampers, la instalación de los cabezales y nada.. sigue igual.

Yo creo que la falla puede estar en la tarjeta de control o tarjeta madre, tambien sospecho de la tarjeta que esta en la parte superior de los conductos que alimentan la tinta al cabezal... La verdad no noto, sobrecalentamiento, calor o fusibles abiertos..
solo como imprime.

La falla comenzo originalmente, imprimiendo colores fuertes es decir lo tenues o light no, y como que el nivelador no sellaba bien en el cabezal y por tanto no podia purgarlos...

Despues note un calenmiento o olor ha calor y observe que los fusibles se abrieron(Los fusibles SMD de la tarjeta), enseguida se los cambie, e imprimio sin patron alguno, es decir como que arroja solamente la tinta y de ahi nada, se cambio cabezal y el nivelador pero siguio igual.

De antemano agradezco tu tiempo para la lectura del correo,
Una observación... Se cambiarón las tintas, ya no se compraron originales, sino solo se recargaron los cartuchos..

Saludos
Roberto C. Ortíz
Que me sugieres...

artbot

not sure on the last espanol.... but if you've got a head printing correctly, do a data ribbon position swap to see if the issue moves to the new head or stays at the badly printing head.