• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

print coming out 2 colors

laserman70

Ok, dont know what I hit..
When i go to print anything, it is printing only in yellow and black.
When i run a test print on the printer it prints fine. I must have hit something in flexi..
Thanks for the help..

thewood

Ok, dont know what I hit..
When i go to print anything, it is printing only in yellow and black.
When i run a test print on the printer it prints fine. I must have hit something in flexi..
Thanks for the help..

Make sure "use printer spot colors" is unchecked in the Advanced tab of the Flexi RIP.

laserman70

I send over 1 single blue box and this is what i get

Attachments

• yellow.jpg
    yellow.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 70

J Hill Designs

does the prod mgr show 1 blue box or the yellow/black? and is the full size of both yellow/blcack box that same as the orig. blue? and can you export as eps and drag into prod mgr to produce a diff't result?

laserman70

it shows a blue box in production manager.
I printed a blue oval and this is what i got.
This is crazy...

Attachments

• oval.jpg
    oval.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 72
  • oval yellow.jpg
    oval yellow.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 72

CS-SignSupply

Close Flexi, then go to START>PROGRAMS>SAI>SAI PRODUCTION SUITE>PREFERENCES MANAGER

Choose - Factory Defaults
Then click the Load button at the bottom.

Restart your PC and start Flexi again. You will need to add your printer and other devices back into Production Manager so be sure to get all of the Port Settings written down before you do this.

laserman70

Close Flexi, then go to START>PROGRAMS>SAI>SAI PRODUCTION SUITE>PREFERENCES MANAGER

Choose - Factory Defaults
Then click the Load button at the bottom.

Restart your PC and start Flexi again. You will need to add your printer and other devices back into Production Manager so be sure to get all of the Port Settings written down before you do this.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.....:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::U Rock: