• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print Count on Rasterlink 6

LeicesterJoe

Is it possible to add a count to each print? i often print the same image on a roll to roll so would like to know how many are done as i often print on part rolls. i was able to do tis on Colorgate but cant a way on Rasterlink 6.

Thanks

timgo

Graphics Designer
Is it possible to add a count to each print? i often print the same image on a roll to roll so would like to know how many are done as i often print on part rolls. i was able to do tis on Colorgate but cant a way on Rasterlink 6.

Thanks

Hi,

Everything you need is CADLink Digital Factory Version 3 Print and Cut Production.

DOWNLOAD a FREE FULLY WORKING Digital Factory Version 3 Print and Cut ProductionTRIAL version:
ftp://52.204.40.95/pub/commercialrelease/trial/DFv3Trial.exe

Info:
https://store.cadlink.com/eu/index.php?route=product/category&path=59

This Program support drivers of your printer:
‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
if you want to buy? I have used this program, Please contact me at timotyen@yahoo.com