• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

print cut adj VP 540

Fly N Dutchman

When doing a print and cut on some 54" mat the right side is right on but the left side is off about 1/8 " or more. Did the print-cut adj with the 3 small black boxes 1 on right 1 center and 1 on the left those print and cut come out right on the money. checked the auto env.match and that is enabled. Tried to cut with and with out the crop marks and it still does it. what could be wrong pulling out my hair trying to figure this out.it looks just like the sample on page 6-4 of the service manual. Callibrated the encoder strip and also cleaned it and that did not change any thing.Any sugestions would be great. has enyone delt with this problem if so how was it corected. Thanks for any sugestions need to get this job out. the job is sone decal sheets 6"x8.5 with a bunch of small items on each sheet.:banghead:

DRW

Depending on what software your using, move the contour cut line to compensate. I've had to do this several of times using Flexi with perfect results.

Fly N Dutchman

I did creat in Flexi. I then made 9 copies wide in Versa works. the one on the right came out good but the cut gradually went off when i did the print and cut. I will try to make 9 side by side in flexi and then send that to versa works and see what happens.