• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print cut alignment GX-640 & RE-640

peterpall

Hi,

I've got a Roland GX-640 and RE-640 where the print and cut alignment is out. It seems to be out in the feed direction but only towards the middle of the sheet. The first and last decal of each row is ok.

What could it be?

woolly

Hi,

I've got a Roland GX-640 and RE-640 where the print and cut alignment is out. It seems to be out in the feed direction but only towards the middle of the sheet. The first and last decal of each row is ok.

What could it be?
my guess is you are cutting with a poor blade to much pressure not enough pinch rollers, printing with to much heat media distortion, watch the media being cut is the media bunching in front of the blade movement,

peterpall

Long time since I last post. The problem still exists. Got new blade and a new cutting strip. And I’ve tried lowering the heat on the bed but no luck. However, when changing the media width in VW to 500mm instead om 1450mm the cutting is spot on.

What could it be? Or do I just have live with it?