• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print & Cut Problem (Disappearing Design)

As I await a call back from Signlab tech support, could be days, I thought I would ask among the pros here.

Currently exporting a SIMPLE name rider to print & cut, border, name, phone number.

When I export it, only the border shows up in the print & cut preview.

If I take away the border, then the name & phone will show up. But when the border is sent, ONLY the border shows.

It's doing this with multiple signs, can't get it fixed, and it's giving me a head ache.

Any ideas?

Scratch this, another corrupted file by Signlab. File created yesterday, down today. I love SignLab, but I hate it at the same time.

Copy and Pasted into a new signlab window, works fine.

Neil

Have a look at the page control in the bottom right corner.
It should read 0/0.
Sometimes imported files get spread over a few page layers and some parts wont show up when you get into Print & Cut preview.

This has been an intermittant problem in Signlab which has always been subsequently fixed with updates.