Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Print Estimating & Order Management Software

Discussion in 'Videos' started by ordant, Dec 28, 2017.

1. ordant

ordant New Member

Dec 15, 2016
    Illinois, United States
    Ordant is a cloud based Print MIS software designed for Print Companies and Sign Shops. Ordant is an advanced print estimating tool and order management solution, with an integrated Web-to-Print storefront. This online tool is designed to save you time by reducing the need for re-entry from one software to another, and as a result it will maximize the efficiency and profitability of your company.

Ordant is a cloud-based software for Sign Shops and Print Companies. It is a Print MIS system that includes Print Estimating and Order Management along with a Web-to-PrintStorefront. Ordant can calculate the exact cost of your custom signs, print projects, and simplify print order tracking. This Print MIS Solution provides intuitive and a user-friendly system. Ordant is designed to meet all of your Sign Estimating needs, which in turn results in increased efficiency and profitability for your company.

2. Kootchy

Kootchy Member

Feb 20, 2012
    uk
    seems a bit old school having to apply for a demo, were in 2018.

You should just have a simple trial option or provide a look account with login/password on the page to see what its all about.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. jimbug72

jimbug72 Member

Oct 25, 2008
    South Carolina
    I agree with Kootchy. I might would be interested in looking into this software if I could get a free trial/look account so I could fiddle with it here and there in my spare time. Having to schedule an appointment with someone to show me for some reason is a deal breaker... I'm sure you have your reasoning behind that model but to me it just seems like an an extra hassle that makes me less interested in learning more.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1