• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print from left to right not right to left ?

Biggermens

Hello Everyone

I am having a problem printing on my Edge its not really a big deal but it bugs me :)

It Prints from right to left but i want it to print from left to right
Its not really a big deal but it bugs me and it makes it hard for me to work

I used to use old version of Omega and it printed from left to right and i am used to work like that.

I am now using FlexiSign 8.1
I am sure its a easy fix but i seem i cant find it
Can anyone help me out please

Thanks
Yves

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I run my Edge from Omega. Back when Flexi first started driving the Edge I ran a few jobs in it and it ran from left to right same as Omega. The only difference was between colors it would wait for the next foil at the end of the run and then return to home on pushing the Online button ... but the printing was still from left to right.

Biggermens

Ya the way the vinal runs i am so used to have it from left to right and my cutter runs from left to right
i am sure thare is a way i just cant find it :)

Thanks
Yves

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA..........................................................

Just let it bug ya and get used to it.

anozira02

It might not be a software issue.....I think it's the settings on your printer. I have an old Roland and that setting is on my printer...