• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print Heads Cleaning VP-540

fareed

hi all,

when I make a test print, the machine give me a lot of missing line in the Magenta Head, So I perform Head Cleaning several times in different modes including the manual cleaning (just by cleaning tolls which come with the machine) but not good result I got, some lines apeir (little) after a several hard cleaning order. and this is only in the Magenta
Pls if any one cane got any helpful way, let me know because this thing take along time form me... (in the printing of job in high quality the aria with magenta color comes in lines not soft like the other ones)

with best regard to all
:help

Dave L.

In the week before this,how much did you use the printer? Was the main (back) power on or off? You may have to soak the head in cleaning fluid and break up any clogging of the nozzles.

zarsonist

Hi, I have the same problem with my VP 540. Magenta and Yellow heads only gave about 10% coverage with test printing. I soaked them in the machine and now the Yellow is 100% but he Magenta won't get better than about 50%. Is there any other way to clear the head? I assume it's clogged?

QuickSignsSA

try taking a syringe when the heads are on the capping station from the bottom and SUCK the ink down through there. that helps a ton.