• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print heads wanted

heyskull

I am looking for some dx4 print heads for my JV3-160s which I am trying to get up and running.
The machine has been left unused for a lot longer than the seller said and the heads are blocked solid (not even one nozzle out of the 6 channels fire!) also after loads of cleaning they will not work.
Now I do not want or can afford the expense of installing new print heads only to find their is other issues with the machine.
So I am looking for a few old print heads (even ones with missing nozzles) to install and do some testing.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I am based in the UK so can arrange the postage.

Many Thanks in Advance.

SC

heyskull

I am still needing old DX4 heads please help?

Someone posted me but for some reason I have no copy of the message.
Please repost.

Cheers
SC

inkmed

If you still need the printer head, please PM me for offer. Thanks.

Adam Yang from Inkmed

heyskull

I can get new print heads for less than that in the UK!

I just need some that have blocked nozzles to test my machine then I will buy new ones!!
Please someone must have old ones that are no longer needed!!!!

SC

MikePro

I have 6 DX4 printheads, but not letting em go for nothin'.
4 still printing about 65%+, most closer to 100% but varying degrees of overspray. One has a scratch across the printhead and only printing 50%, and one has a bad ribbon cable seat and will only print 50% (ink dripped down into it, possibly salvageable but haven't taken the time to try)

i'd let the whole lot go for $1k USD. Otherwise I'm keeping em around as emergency printheads, as my mimaki has been knocked-down to banner printer second to hp26500, but is still a worthy production workhorse for another few years. I would like to think that I won't have to purchase another printhead ever again, but $1k would be nice to recover from the $4k+ I've spent over the years keeping myself printing at 100%.

dgpartsmall

try to help

I am looking for some dx4 print heads for my JV3-160s which I am trying to get up and running.
The machine has been left unused for a lot longer than the seller said and the heads are blocked solid (not even one nozzle out of the 6 channels fire!) also after loads of cleaning they will not work.
Now I do not want or can afford the expense of installing new print heads only to find their is other issues with the machine.
So I am looking for a few old print heads (even ones with missing nozzles) to install and do some testing.

Many Thanks in Advance.

SC

if you want to do the head recovery, we can try.we can find some company do the DX4 print head recovery . It is cheaper than buying a new head.

- - - Updated - - -

Many Thanks in Advance.

SC

if you want to do the head recovery, we can try.we can find some company do the DX4 print head recovery . It is cheaper than buying a new head.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
You don't wanna go cheap on heads, there's a reason they are hard to find. Good cheap heads don't exist lol if they did every dealer you know would be selling them

heyskull

MikePro I messaged you last week please reply.

I am looking for old dx4 heads as I need to assess this machine works...Please help.

SC