• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print issues on HP Latex 360

KES

Has anyone seen these pattern? Have change a few things on the printer but problem stays....

Attachments

• 88B5D8D0-4C20-47E8-A997-371B3C1B1701.jpeg
    88B5D8D0-4C20-47E8-A997-371B3C1B1701.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 628
  • A577A93E-192C-479C-8386-CB3EC3532D29.jpeg
    A577A93E-192C-479C-8386-CB3EC3532D29.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 507

ikarasu

That's your cyan/black head. Doesn't look like a simple head rub... You have the whole printhead touching there.

Are you using really cheap non latex material? It looks like the material is bunching up and causing it to touch the head. It's a little weird how it's like a perfect imprint... And just the one head. I'd take your cyan:black out and see if there's any defects.

KES

I have rotated 4 different new printheads c/b. Not helping It also occurs on all materials.

colin smyth

Could be an encoder strip problem, try cleaning it with a lint free cloth (dry, no cleaning fluid) and see if that helps. Might also be a problem with the file, though it looks like you are getting it on 2 separate print files.

If you have proven that you don't need a new head then try to turn up the vacuum on your printer. Also make sure that you are using the correct profile.

MelloImagingTechnologies

Many years in the Production Business
It’s one head firing in one position. If you replaced the K-C heads then it’s an electronic problem.
It is usually the cable in the carriage track folded in one area. Need to have service replacement.

KES

I've had service people over, and they changed a bunch of stuff but I wasn't there so I don't
know what they did but I know they change the motor. They have no solution to the problem
as of today. I was curious if anyone else had seen these type of patterns before.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I don't work on HP or latex machines but that pattern looks exactly like when the machines I work on have electrical issues in the head signal circuit. Usually a bad cable but can be a bad head or other electrical board.

KrisF

Has anyone seen these pattern? Have change a few things on the printer but problem stays....
At first I thought head strike, but the way the lines all seem to start and stop exactly in line with each other makes me think that it's something else.