• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

print lam cut ....no automatic detect

technowolf

Hi all,
I own a versacaMM sp-300 and I am having trouble with the print lam and cut. I am using colorip 2.2. I rip,printand lam no problem but when times commes to cut i open my cut queues select the cut file click ok but its start cutting automaticly without checking the marks....I have to do it manualy or else it dont detect...i dont PLC often so i am confused what i am doing wrong?
thanks

Dave L.

Set the media back in the printer with the Origin cropmark in front and closest to the heads. align the two front cropmarks over the cutter protection strip. lock down the pinch rollers, set your base point over the origin mark and cut. The machine should find all four markes.

hoppers

Can you upgrade to Versaworks? I use that on my SP-300V and it always finds the marks no problem (after laminating and refeeding it) without manually having to align them. Not sure if it is possible (since you are probably used to Colorip with your profiles etc) - but just throwing it out there.

technowolf

I must be missing something..... anyone knows if i can find on the web explanation on how to print lam cut with colorip 2.2
thanks