• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

print on engine Turn

Chuck7772

silverback
I had a local fire depat. ask for a price to have a 31x31 decal. Does anybody print on engine turn and lam? I dont and would liek to help them. Picture for example of what they want.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Gold-Engine-Turned-Firefighter-Funny-PVC-Decal-Reflective-Car-Sticker-12.jpg
    Gold-Engine-Turned-Firefighter-Funny-PVC-Decal-Reflective-Car-Sticker-12.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 157

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
If you are just doing one decal, I'd do what Z said. You don't have a printer listed, so I'm guessing you don't have one?

citysignshop

The Manufacturer of the 'engine turn' you want to use, will have specs on what it is print compatible with. You can test your own printer of course, using different profiles......and as many have said, explore other alternatives. I've found that an intercoat clear, like Frog Juice, will make almost anything printable.