• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print onto Chocolate??

bighun

I was out of the office when an old friend dropped by and left me his chocolate business card. You can actually eat it. I have found several companies offering these products.

Anyone know of a website selling these printers?

Craig Sjoquist

Yummmmmm chocolate business cards lol melts in your hand not in your mouth....great for greetings and shaking hands lol lol
come on ya got to be kinding lol maybe a candy, bakery, chocolate store etc. or a novelty
it's got to be kept cool

wraps-r-kewl

WVB

Theres tons of companies that do this type of thing. Especially for the larger corporations that send out Thank You's for your buiness around the holidays, etc. They imprint your logo into the bar of chocolate. These are not cheap last time I looked into it...

jiarby

saw on on craigslist a few weeks back..... prints with food grade ink

hmmm....

edible banners?? maybe made from that fruit roll up stuff?

iSign

I made a silk screen for one of the large hotels to screen print their logo onto plates using chocolate instead of ink

Git-R-Done

I just got back from Scottsdale on Monday and they were having the longest stretch of days over 110 Degrees. What would make someone from AZ want anything chocolate? Just an observation. Man it was hot, and I use to live there!

KR3signguy

Business-card2.gif

http://www.chocolategraphics.co.uk/
http://www.brandedcandy.com/images1/chocolatebusinesscardsimg.jpg

GK

id hope they would leave a real business card with it...or else id forget who they were in about 5 minutes after i ate the damn thing lol

tzn_motorsports

Could you print on chocolate with caramel or marshmello? Now I would buy some of those business cards. Probably would not give many away but they would disappear.

bighun

I just got back from Scottsdale on Monday and they were having the longest stretch of days over 110 Degrees. What would make someone from AZ want anything chocolate? Just an observation. Man it was hot, and I use to live there!

My friend owns a Mortgage Co. in town and wants to order some. I told him he'd better wait until December.