• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print problem

Guimb0

Any suggestion for what reason this happen?
Thank's

Attachments

• Sans titre - 1-01.jpg
    Sans titre - 1-01.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 180

bannertime

Is that not an issue with the heating system? Only time I've seen things like that is when a print isn't running through the heating system consistently.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
If the image attached had the print head running left to right than it is most likely the heat is too high so the media is buckling which causes the lighter spots on the print. Try turning the heat down, make sure the vacuum is set to high and double check that the media is loaded as straight as possible.

unmateria

Hi :) its typical when print very old media or a new material that has been on provider store cold, comes cold to the shop and we try to print It without letting It to aclimate to 20-25C (its recommended about 48h in the new store). One time in 15 years we had a similar problem with a new defective roll

Enviado desde mi Nexus 6 mediante Tapatalk

Guimb0

I'm ok now just let media in the shop and drop the pre-heat temperature with bypassing profile value.
Thank's everyone !