• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

print problem

agent_k

i was trying to print somthing cobalt blue but, it keeps coming out purpel. i set the fiel up in corel, then export to flexisign and print it from there. is there anyony who can help thanks

gabagoo

not sure what profile you using but i have found that an rgb setting of r-0 g-0 b-158 seems to mimick a nice saphire blue in flexi

thewood

Is the art work you created in Corel vector art? What format are you exporting as from Corel? Are you working in RGB or CMYK color mode? Why aren't you designing in Flexi?

agent_k

even in flexi ill make a box make it the color i want and i still have this problem. Maybe a problem with the printer.

thewood

If at all possible, I suggest keeping your Corel art in vector form an exporting as an .eps. Or you can simply design in Flexi.

Try this. Set up a CMYK color 100/20/0/0 and print the swatch. Try adding Magenta slowly to the mix until you reach your desired Cobalt Blue. You may want to add a bit of Black, too.