Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Print Profile needed for L315

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by KH t's n Signs, Nov 29, 2019.

1. KH t's n Signs

KH t's n Signs New Member

May 20, 2019
    Ohio
    Hey all, I am looking for a printer profile on my L315 for both grimco IM3202 and 3M40C-114 (the clear). I know grimco has some but not those two for the 315. They do have for the 500 series but my printer won't accept them. any help is greatly appreciated.

Oh and I am using Flexi 12 with the print/cut system

Tags:
  2. greysquirrel

greysquirrel Active Member

Aug 13, 2015
    West Berlin, NJ
    If Grimco s selling 3rd party media...they should supply the profile. Find something close, cloned and re-calibrate.

3. FrankW

FrankW Very Active Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Germany
    Have you tried to download them from HP through your profile library through the touch panel of your printer? I know they have a IJ40 Profile there to download, and some Grimco Media too.

If your IJ-40 is transparent should not make a problem, color accuracy is not possible to get on transparent media, but the media properties should be similar.

With the 3th generation latex the software doesn't matter: they are compatible with every RIP-software which have drivers for that machine.