• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Print result size is less than the size I want to print

keong

I'm using mimaki uv printer (sij-320) and print out the result size which is fewer than the size that I want to print, especially I print long feed size of tarpolin.for example, I want print out 193" feed size but I print out the size is 192.5" which is less than 0.5 inch to actual size I want to print.
Do anyone can suggest the solution to fix it?
Thanks

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Should be a way to adjust media feed. It's not unusual for longer prints to vary in size as media feed is "fickle" thing. Too much will cause longer prints and too little will cause shorter

keong

Should be a way to adjust media feed. It's not unusual for longer prints to vary in size as media feed is "fickle" thing. Too much will cause longer prints and too little will cause shorter
Hi, Thanks for your suggestion. Do you have trick or technique to adjust media feedcomp accurately and quickly for particular media material instead of using test and trial ?

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Its test and trial. Self Adhesive vinyl will stretch or shrink at a different rate than banner. Its all on you to figure that one out based on your specific medias.