• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print "Wholesalers"

fresh

I want to punch two different "wholesale to the trade" print companies near me in the FACE.

Why? Because one of them claims to be "Wholesale Grand Format Digital Printing for the Trade" and they show their detailed pricing on their website... & I'm quite positive they will sell at those prices to any joe shmoe off the street. Now I have to pretty much do a job for free for my best customer (who gets INCREDIBLE prices from me all the time, anyway) because someone else suggested they just order it from this "wholesaler". I've actually used this company for a few jobs, and they were terrible. I tried so hard to like them, they are close by and can do so much, but man oh man. I can't use my competitors.

The second one stole one of my clients (how easy! they already had all the artwork files!) & also sells "wholesale" to the public.

THANK YOU to the wholesalers who actually have two different price guides and keep them private. I'll continue to do business with you. You rock.

2B

are the bad guys members here?
who are they?

That is no way to conduct business and its unfortunate you have your customers questioning your prices / quality.

fresh

I sure hope you think we are one that rocks. We work very hard to be trade only.

You're the best! I just quoted someone for some 1C lawn signs yesterday, hopefully they will come back with a deposit. Your website (that I must log in to) is so user friendly and straight forward, I don't ever have to second guess my quotes. Thanks for making it easy for us to stay competitive in this market.

The two that I mentioned are within 20 minutes of my shop, and I'm pretty sure they are not members here.

player

You could start producing and promoting signs they don't make, like sandblasted signs, for example.

fresh

You could start producing and promoting signs they don't make, like sandblasted signs, for example.

We do dimensional signs all the time. Actually, we are one of the only shops around that does them in-house. BUT If I sell them to the general public at the same price as I would sell them marketed as "wholesale to the trade", I'd be a jerk.

player

We do dimensional signs all the time. Actually, we are one of the only shops around that does them in-house. BUT If I sell them to the general public at the same price as I would sell them marketed as "wholesale to the trade", I'd be a jerk.

Focus on your strengths. What makes you special, and what makes you money...

VL

I checked their website and yes they show prices. I find that unprofessional. You should have to login to see the wholesale price.