• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printable color charts

MichaelAlmand

Hello Just wondering how I can make RGB and CYMK Color Charts? To print on my roland?? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Matt-Tastic

in flexi, you can build them natively. you can also do a google search for "cmyk color chart pdf" and see what you come up with.

there are also several other rips (ONYX & Colorburst) that come with color charts saved in their root folders.

rfulford

Corel used to have a great visual basic script for creating color charts from color libraries. You could run the script with the color library you wanted. Trumatch worked well for CMYK. The script for version 9 was the best IMHO. I have not used corel in years so I am not sure if it is still there.

These guys sell a RGB chart. Its priced high enough to irritate you and low enough to make if more worthwhile than creating it yourself.

http://www.designersnexus.com/store/rgb-color-swatches/