Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printable color charts

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by MichaelAlmand, Oct 19, 2009.

1. MichaelAlmand

MichaelAlmand Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Canada
    Hello Just wondering how I can make RGB and CYMK Color Charts? To print on my roland?? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Tags:
  2. Matt-Tastic

Matt-Tastic Member

Nov 25, 2008
    in flexi, you can build them natively. you can also do a google search for "cmyk color chart pdf" and see what you come up with.

there are also several other rips (ONYX & Colorburst) that come with color charts saved in their root folders.

3. rfulford

rfulford Active Member

Feb 9, 2009
    Orlando
    Corel used to have a great visual basic script for creating color charts from color libraries. You could run the script with the color library you wanted. Trumatch worked well for CMYK. The script for version 9 was the best IMHO. I have not used corel in years so I am not sure if it is still there.

These guys sell a RGB chart. Its priced high enough to irritate you and low enough to make if more worthwhile than creating it yourself.

http://www.designersnexus.com/store/rgb-color-swatches/