• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printable Holographic Adhesive Vinyls?

StickerGuy83

I've been having a hard time finding holographic printable adhesive vinyls (for stickers/decals).
Wondering if anyone has had experience with this, printing with latex printers.

Pros/Cons? Experiences? Thoughts?

ikarasu

Print on clear... Apply.it to the holographic material. Pretty much the only way with a latex, and has been discussed a few times in the past month.

StickerGuy83

Print on clear... Apply.it to the holographic material. Pretty much the only way with a latex, and has been discussed a few times in the past month.

Just read up on that now. That process seems time consuming and a bit more expensive. Thanks for the info.

ikarasu

It is. But they don't make a latex printable holographic. Most are UV only , a few may be solvent compatible.... But your choices are pretty much UV, screenprinting or printing on clear. It'd be nice if there was a latex compatible.... Closest you can get is gansdigitals holographic window perf.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I've been having a hard time finding holographic printable adhesive vinyls (for stickers/decals).
Wondering if anyone has had experience with this, printing with latex printers.

Pros/Cons? Experiences? Thoughts?

I carry that, shoot me a PM with your info and I will get you dialed in.

TomK

I carry that, shoot me a PM with your info and I will get you dialed in.
I'd like more info as well, as long as it isn't the rtape stuff. I tried that on my latex and it didn't go so well. Also waiting for the UCJV price too please.

Greg Kelm

www.cheetaprint.com
Find someone to print them UV and avoid the headache...

Attachments

• Sticker.jpg
    Sticker.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 257

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I thought the only holo vinyl you sell is rtape? I don't believe the rtape is latex compatible... At least it's not listed as such.

Yes its the rtape, but I have been able to print it, looks funky without opaque inks is all.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I'd like more info as well, as long as it isn't the rtape stuff. I tried that on my latex and it didn't go so well. Also waiting for the UCJV price too please.

Yeah its the rtape stuff. My samples will be available soon though. Our tech is looking at what needs to be done on our demo unit so he can quote it out. He needs a few days.