• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printable Maps?

jfiscus

Rap Master
I have a customer wanting a map of the greater Cincinnati area that is printable for around 6' tall. I have tried Google, but all that I get coming up is links to places like google Maps, Mapquest, etc (digital/electronic maps). I need one I can download and edit (add their locations) for printing a wall wrap.

T_K

You might try checking with the city or county. A lot of times they have survey maps that are public domain documents. Or add "large format" to your google search.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I created an account and brought up the map of the area I need printed, but it says the area is "too large to export" XML data? I need to get a printable file out of this, but can't seem to figure it out now?
Edit: I zoomed in and was allowed to export a very small area of a map, but it only exports as .osm format??? (no idea what that is)

jfiscus

Rap Master
bumpity bump bump

OR, anyone here with access to software that can output a map of a certain area that I can purchase from you?

WildWestDesigns

I created an account and brought up the map of the area I need printed, but it says the area is "too large to export" XML data? I need to get a printable file out of this, but can't seem to figure it out now?
Edit: I zoomed in and was allowed to export a very small area of a map, but it only exports as .osm format??? (no idea what that is)

A type of XML format. More then likely the open source variant.