• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printable Media that Sticks to Fabrics

CasesBySource

Hello

I am looking for some printable media that will stick to fabrics. https://stickymonkeylabels.com/stick-on-clothing-labels/ I am looking for roll material for my HP 360L latex printer. The fabrics I want to stick to are soft bags, canvas bags. The intent is for id purposes during manufacturing. It just needs to stick. Can anyone suggest anything?

Flexcon offered something called compucel excel 21449 and 3M suggested 3690E. Ideally it would need to
be thin with aggressive adhesion and latex printable.

Can anyone suggest anything?

fresh

these don't stick to fabric, they stick to the polyester labels already on the garment.

Must be applied to garment care tags or tagless imprints inside clothing.

Jay Kroll

You can try a High-Tack Removable adhesive film--General Formulations 212 was designed for low-pile carpet graphics with 1.5mil of a HTR adhesive that will cleanly remove from fabric, but is still quite aggressive. It's latex, solvent, and UV compatible. The profile is on the GF website here: http://www.generalformulations.com/...files/Digital-Media/Matte-White-PVC-Perm-(17)

A step up from that is 285 or 287 RoughMark (white or matte clear, respectively) that is a more conformable vinyl with 2mil of that HTR adhesive.

Monette

A company called Siser has. Product called Siser Color Matte PU. It is printable on eco sol as
Well as Latex. It is a HTV product( heat transfer vinyl) you must apply to fabric with a heat press or
Hand held heat press. It prints beautifully and adheres well to fabric. I get it from GSG Graphic Solutions Group. You can check it out at Siserna.com. Roland sells a printable material as well.