• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printable Mesh Material for Grandstand wrapping?

ScottP

Does anyone know the details about the material used at PGA golf events, to wrap the grandstands, fencing, etc?
I cannot find the specific material/vendor for this material.
A unique property is that there seems to be some stretch in this material not found in standard mesh banner stock.
I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Attachments

• PGA mesh.jpg
    PGA mesh.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 198

Biker Scout

Easy... that stuff is called Fence Screen. But it's usually screen printed. (If you want it to last)

http://www.fencescreen.com/Products/700-Series-Closed-Mesh-Poly.aspx

I did some for a high rise's tennis court. But found out that I had no choice but to outsource it. But install is so easy, I didn't even have to it. The grounds people did it.

They have pre-printed stuff that is really cool. Looks like bushes, hedges or brick walls etc... And you can't beat the price either. $1.67 sq. ft. Why would I tie up my machine for that, and they do the sewing and grommeting too.

ScottP

Thanks Biker Scout but its not quite the same.

Thanks for the info but I spoke with the fenceproducts.com staff and what I am looking for is different than their product.
I am in need of a printed mesh, slight stretch, in rolls (150' x 48"). I have seen it installed without finished edges, no grommets, just zip ties.
If anyone knows of this material, let me know. Thanks.

TheSnowman

And it's not just a standard mesh? We did an entire baseball field like 180' wide and 10' tall with just regular mesh. It works great as a windscreen setup for them.
photo8.jpg

ScottP

I believe it is not standard mesh due to the stretch it has. Often is is wrapped over irregular grandstand supports and remains very taut. It seems to be unique to golf tournaments or perhaps the grandstand fabricators.