• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printable patch media to sew onto leather race suits.

Bly

I have a friend who makes & repairs leather motorbike outfits and asked if I could print some patches for her to sew onto them.
Yes, I know there's no money in it but I like her and would like to do her a favour.
I did a couple of small ones on some banner media but she showed me a sample which looked like a vinyl face but a soft spongy baking.
She said it came from Italy..

Anyone?

binki

A few picks might help. We do biker patches with a scrim felt on the back. It helps keep them stiff.

Bly

No pics. I think they are mainly brand logos etc.
The stuff she showed me looked like matt pvc banner on the front but it felt soft and had a spongy fabric like backing.

binki

that sounds like the backing is a type of pad rather than a traditional backing so it becomes part of the garment when sewn into it.

phototec

WOW, this opens up a whole new customer base, I'm going to have to try this out.

Pro-Patch Sewable Graphics & Decals • Use your existing equipment to print patches

Pro-Patch with matching laminates provide a way for companies with digital printing capabilities to make custom graphics that are sealed and protected from the elements. Once printed, you can sew Pro-Patch into garments, bags or other textiles for advertising, sponsorship, or identification.

• Motorcycle seats
• Cross Bar covers
• Team uniform patches
• Bar stool covers
• Automotive headrests
• Bags & backpacks
• Football rain coats
• Paintball duffle bags
• WaterCraft seats
• Recreational vehicles
• Water skiing vests
• Surfing rash shirts