• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printable Vinyl preferences for decals?

Stormyj

Just another guy
Hi all,
I have been using this material for years for decals, but it is very thin and is not ideal for printing decals. I cant have dark colors to edge of decal or the edges will roll in. it is very thin, 2 mil, and if you dont apply it right away, it just is difficult to handle.
What are your guys preferences when printing decals. I usually get from several hundred to maybe a thousand decals at a time. I want something a little thicker, 3 mil? maybe? Any opinions advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Jim

Earl Mich On Line Catalog

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Josh, would love to test some of your wallpaper/removable product, waiting on PM replies from ya for awhile now.

Yeah I know me too, it will be in anyday now. These were coming in slow boat but didn't make the last shipment.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Normally we ship them out on the clients UPS# for samples, how much was it? I will give you a credit no problem, did you ever get a chance to run the sample?