• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printed holographic material

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
I have a customer who wants a foam board printed with a holographic background. This is part of their logo. I'm looking for either someone who can print on holographic material or holographic material i can print on.
Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-18 at 8.07.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-18 at 8.07.27 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 180

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
I've got some smaller width holographic in stock. I think it's 14" off the top of my head.
If you don't want to outsource, you can buy it from Halliday Digital. Tell Dan I sent you.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Holographic comes in two breeds, PVC and polyester.
PVC and PVC coated can be printed on solvent/ ecosol machines, for UV printers you can use either, not sure which you would need for latex.
Schein has a large selection of holographic media, I think Sign Warehouse carries the brand. I rarely ever use it, but have in the past on an ecosol Roland with good results.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
I've got some smaller width holographic in stock. I think it's 14" off the top of my head.
If you don't want to outsource, you can buy it from Halliday Digital. Tell Dan I sent you.
Well you just sent me on a shopping spree. Is the auto wrap material good?