• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printer for Oracle 3640 jobs

149motorsports

Hi All,
My guy who I used for all my printing is now retiring in 5 days. I am looking for a Wholesaler/Business/ect that stocks/offers Oracal 3640 or equivalent for my short term jobs. All jobs will be laminated/contour cut.

If interested or know of anyone that offers this please contact PM. I will go over how I had things set up with these orders for the past 10 yrs.

Thanks!

ABA Visibility Products

Premium Subscriber
Hi All,
My guy who I used for all my printing is now retiring in 5 days. I am looking for a Wholesaler/Business/ect that stocks/offers Oracal 3640 or equivalent for my short term jobs. All jobs will be laminated/contour cut.

If interested or know of anyone that offers this please contact PM. I will go over how I had things set up with these orders for the past 10 yrs.

Thanks!
Thanks 2B for mentioning us. 149motorsports we'd be glad to work with you on your projects. Give Bryan or Cathy a call at 801-305-1655 or email sales@abacatalog.com.

Thank you!

149motorsports

Does it have to be 3640? There are SEVERAL other brands / models that are "short term"

There are also MM here that can fill your needs with competitive rates and excellent customer service
FireSprint.com
ABA Visibility Products
WYLDGFI
Hi,
No it does not have to be oracal 3640, I just need the price to be where I was at previously $1.40- $1.50 sq ft with gloss laminate and contour cut. My last guy used oracal 3640 so that is why I said that. I got clients that have been with me for 10 plus yrs and want to find someone along the same lines. Thanks!

2B

Hi,
No it does not have to be oracal 3640, I just need the price to be where I was at previously $1.40- $1.50 sq ft with gloss laminate and contour cut. My last guy used oracal 3640 so that is why I said that. I got clients that have been with me for 10 plus yrs and want to find someone along the same lines. Thanks!

Gotcha,
being open to different material options MIGHT help, but good luck with finding a source for that price range.
that's a REALLY GOOD price for print, cal lam, and contour cutting, if we knew of someplace that did all that for that price range, would GLADLY sell our equipment and only outsource

149motorsports

Gotcha,
being open to different material options MIGHT help, but good luck with finding a source for that price range.
that's a REALLY GOOD price for print, cal lam, and contour cutting, if we knew of someplace that did all that for that price range, would GLADLY sell our equipment and only outsource

I'm open to different material, but gotta keep that price range. I got 3 companies in that price range I have used in the past, but service and communication lacks. So exploring other companies currently.