• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Printer problems, Need help ASAP

Breezy85

I have these two customers that need these done today and while printing, this happened. Not exactly sure what the deal was. I opened the cover to inspect the print head to see if anything was stuck on there, I cleaned it, adjusted the height and now it's worse. I'm at a loss, been trying to find help from different sources but I have yet to get a call back from tech support or anything. I could really use some help ASAP on this!

Attachments

• Image.png
    Image.png
    518.5 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_6564.JPG
    IMG_6564.JPG
    290.7 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_6563.JPG
    IMG_6563.JPG
    312.9 KB · Views: 205

Breezy85

Not entirely sure what the issue was. I inspected the print head and everything around it to make sure there was nothing dragging, did a manual cleaning of the print head, it got worse. Finally got a hold of our corporate tech support, did another auto cleaning from the printer menu adjusted the pass setting and it worked better. So if there was something dragging on it, it went away after the second cleaning.