• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printer question

apex

Hey guys.
I currently am printing on roland sp300 but i am looking to upgrade to another printer/plotter that is capable of printing the highest possible quality for photo quality media. something that is capable of matching and producing many many vibrant colors and such.

i know ecosol 4 color is rather hard to match colors compared to water based or even 6 or 8 color. Im looking for the total package in this printer, quality and colors. i will mostly be printing wide format photos and projects for visual retail marketing

could everyone suggest me a machine along with why you chose this machine

thanks!!

apex

Are you primarily doing work that is indoors or outdoors? Do you have a laminator?

ide say primarily indoors and i will get a laminator yes. if ourdoors it will atleast be behind glass where water and wind will not directly hit the media

Rooster

Canon and HP have Epson covered in the color department these days.

Looks at the Z series from HP and the 12 color systems from Canon.

I really like the user replaceable print heads in the canons.