• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printer should have come with a warning label

Freese

Can't be too upset at the dealers...price increase came from HP :(

As far as supplies for the L25, I think there was some confusion. I think the dealer who sells an L26500 has to sell the supplies, or even the L28500, but def not the L25500

ProColorGraphics

Can't be too upset at the dealers...price increase came from HP :(

As far as supplies for the L25, I think there was some confusion. I think the dealer who sells an L26500 has to sell the supplies, or even the L28500, but def not the L25500

I guess with the purchase of one one of these, you need to get a contract with a locked pricing from the vendor before you buy now.

ProWraps

I just ordered some ink today and got the upset at the increased pricing. It is still cheaper than the Roland I had.

I have printed out about 15k square feet on mine and just installed the 3rd print head cleaning kit. I have ordered ink from 3+ different places too.

if you are going through that many cleaning kits after 15k sq/ft, you need to check your settings. something aint right.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I just did the math and your offering like $83 bucks a cartridge, lol these weren't stolen inks that price is way too low. I can appreciate the offer though