• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printer won't do an Ink Fill after completing Discharge & Wash Function...

Olen2013

There is something I am not doing right...I have turned the machine off and unplugged from wall. This is after I did the Discharge & Wash
several times. Then I wanted to do the Ink Fill. Display reads: Choose ink type, ES3 4-color, _M_C_Y_K_, press enter - nothing happens
press End:Filling up isn't finish yet May I stop it? Ent, Press Enter display goes back to the beginning.Choose Ink Type...I powered all down again
Held Function & Remote button down went to ST Maintance: Nozzle wash, after, Display reads Choose ink type.......Power down again, waited,
Held Function & Remote button, went to Function: HD Maintance - Fill up ink-enter....Error 30 on display..Improper operation was conducted
on the operation panel.....I have read the manual and it is not doing an ink fill, there must be a step that I am missing....Any help will
be greatly appreciated.....I am about to pull my hair out !!!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It looks like you only have 4 cartridges in. You need 8 to do a fill up. If you have 8 cartridges in, 4 of them are not being read properly.

Matt-Tastic

It looks like you only have 4 cartridges in. You need 8 to do a fill up. If you have 8 cartridges in, 4 of them are not being read properly.

What he said. If it's a JV3, you need 8 carts all the time. if it's a JV33, you can search for how to bypass the ink fill up, and do it manually from 4 carts, but it's better to have all 8.

Olen2013

Hey Guys...Thanks for your help...I don't see in the online manual where to do a manual ink fill, can someone please
let me know how to do this. I am really new at this...Thanks again