Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printer's drivers for Onyx 11

Discussion in 'RIP Software & Color Management' started by hazartilirot, Aug 14, 2019.

1. hazartilirot

hazartilirot Member

Sep 23, 2018
    Ukraine
    Good day,

The the 11th of Onyx is discontinued to my surprise. I've tried to download drivers in Printer & Profile Manager although 11-th version is unavailable.

Is there any chance that someone has downloaded the whole archive? Could you share any drivers with me (particularly for Epson, Mimaki, Roland).

You may upload them into FEX{dot}NET.

Thank you

Tags:
  2. jimdtg

jimdtg Member

Jun 18, 2017
    Some places in earth
    Whole drivers archive is only ONYX has, I guess.

3. hazartilirot

hazartilirot Member

Sep 23, 2018
    Ukraine
    Okay, I would be more specific - I need drivers for Epson, Canon, Roland, Mamaki, HP, Muton

4. jimdtg

jimdtg Member

Jun 18, 2017
    Some places in earth
    Wow, you have large qty printers :eek:

5. hazartilirot

hazartilirot Member

Sep 23, 2018
    Ukraine
    Can you help me and other users or is it just mocking questions? I need drivers for those printers since you never know what drivers would be in use in the future. Onyx has abruptly stopped supporting the 10th and 11th version... that's why I what those drivers to be stored in my HDD.

6. jimdtg

jimdtg Member

Jun 18, 2017
    Some places in earth
    Just tried with Onyx 12 trial last year and I also removed when it expired so sorry that I can't help you.

7. SignMeUpGraphics

SignMeUpGraphics Moderator

Apr 11, 2012
    Australia
    Onyx box product should have additional disks with drivers on it... our Thrive v10.2 came with two extra disks with 14GB of drivers on them.

• Like Like x 1
  8. hazartilirot

hazartilirot Member

Sep 23, 2018
    Ukraine
    Exactly!!!!!! Could you share those CDs ? I can download in torrent or fex.net

I just need .PrtInst files

9. hazartilirot

hazartilirot Member

Sep 23, 2018
    Ukraine
    Some drivers will be available on my FEX cloud for a half year. I'm looking for others which were included in 11 version. Please PM me I will upload the rest you've got.
    https://fex.net/s/kxvdazb

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019