• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printers review

julionovoa

Hello,

I am looking for a web page where I can read reviews of different brands of printers.
Please, any suggestion.

Thanks,

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
It might be easier if you explain what type of printer your looking for, what your application is going to be and what your budget is for the machine. Answer those questions and I can help no problem

julionovoa

It might be easier if you explain what type of printer your looking for, what your application is going to be and what your budget is for the machine. Answer those questions and I can help no problem

Hi, Thanks for any advise.

I want to print banners, billboards, acrylics, mesh banners, vehicle fleet wraps, windows lettering, and what ever I get the opportunity.

Thanks,

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Ok great, for the money I would start researching the HP-Latex models. Most user freindly machine on the market and excellent support and will do all the applications your looking for, lots of users in here and also lots of Dealers in here that can help no problem.

julionovoa

Ok great, for the money I would start researching the HP-Latex models. Most user freindly machine on the market and excellent support and will do all the applications your looking for, lots of users in here and also lots of Dealers in here that can help no problem.

How is the support from HP?
I was looking at Roland, but not sure.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
HP support is the best in my opinion, there are so many users and techs its really great. Rolands are great machines but Latex is the future and it is capturing more and more market share every day. Rolands are much more sensitive I would say.