Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help PRINTHEAD NOT PRINTING CYAN OR MAGENTA! - FUSE KEEPS BLOWING? XC-540

Discussion in 'Roland' started by Adam24, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Adam24

Adam24 Member

May 16, 2018
    West Yorkshire
    Hi Guys really need some help on my Roland XC-540 it has been offline for around 2 months now.
    The CYAN & Magenta is not firing at all I changed the fuse and it has blown almost instantly when I put it in and turned it on. Luckily I have a spare fuse however thinking there is no point putting the new one in without finding out why it has blown again.

Do I need to change the transistors too? I changed the cables and fuse but not the transistor. The Yellow and Black print head is perfect and working as normal just the Magenta and cyan.

Here is a link to my original post but had no luck with solving this.

https://signs101.com/threads/proble...anged-fuse-roland-xc-540.150414/#post-1407563

Thanks

2. Hamster

Hamster Member

Oct 10, 2017
    Russia, Kazan
    try replacing the fuse and turning on the printer with the disconnected cables to the printhead. If fuse will burn, then change transistor. If not, I get you manual for checking printhead with multimeter