• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printhead status reports bewilderment?

dypinc

Force drop detector shows apparently different printheads than service plot. Are printheads numbered different in one than the other? I am sure I just recently changed #4 and #6 but why does FDD show them with the most nozzles out. According to the service plot I should be changing #3 and #5. It will be interesting to see what these reports say after changing #3 and #5.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 7.36.07 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 7.36.07 PM.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1726.jpg
    IMG_1726.jpg
    826.5 KB · Views: 58

balstestrat

Problem Solver
No it simply means you have a lot of problems or DD is not working correctly.

Have you checked that inside DD there is no "Eiffel tower" of ink that blocks it from working correctly?

That many nozzles out, you Must be getting errors.

BTW you can see nozzles out in service plot as well.

Last edited:

RandyDe

Force drop detector shows apparently different printheads than service plot. Are printheads numbered different in one than the other? I am sure I just recently changed #4 and #6 but why does FDD show them with the most nozzles out. According to the service plot I should be changing #3 and #5. It will be interesting to see what these reports say after changing #3 and #5.
I'm trying to do this same test on my latex 110. What is the service code to do this test?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
I'm trying to do this same test on my latex 110. What is the service code to do this test?

RandyDe

I found it on another thread 3174 work on the 110