• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printhead Supplier

TZahn

Has anyone ever heard of inkjetprinterhead.com?? Ridulously low prices. I'm afraid to order from them, looks like a scam.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
General rule of thumb with these companies is if it seems too good to be true. It probably is.

a lot of the Indonesian companies etc tend to Get your order then disappear forever so if you do try it, make sure it’s with a credit card and/or you’re as protected from a scam as possible.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It can be a mine field out there when it comes to these parts. As said above, Indonesia is usually a bad sign unfortunately. I have actually had companies in Indonesia buy from us rather than locally. If you are interested in buying in the US, give us a call or email with any questions. We stock OEM heads here in Denver and offer free support.

rjssigns

It can be a mine field out there when it comes to these parts. As said above, Indonesia is usually a bad sign unfortunately. I have actually had companies in Indonesia buy from us rather than locally. If you are interested in buying in the US, give us a call or email with any questions. We stock OEM heads here in Denver and offer free support.

This^^^^

Why buy headaches?
Some advice from and older and wiser person.
The time you waste looking for "the deal" could have been put to productive use making money. Which in turn pays for a part you will get and has tech support.