• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PRINTHEADSITE.com

v8ik

Pay attention to page www.printheadsite.com
This is FAKE.
Communicate with you "living" person on your email, after order. Responds to various questions.
His emails sent from IP 223.255.227.75 - Inonesia.
After payment of the invoice is not communicating on your email, or on his web page.
I am with conntact wit Indonesia ambasy, but not insignificant.
Rene

Attachments

• other.jpg
    other.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 110

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Are you surprised by this? Generally when the price seems too good to be true, it is. They are selling supposed genuine OEM Mimaki DX5 heads for over $1000 less than anywhere else. That is a bit of a red flag that something is fishy. Sorry you got burned though.

Zooom

Never buy anything from Indonesia, I had used a company to investigate some suppliers all turned out to be fake...

GrushinAnton

Yeah! Its fake! Sent them 500 dollars by wire bank transfer and didnt received anything. All Indonesian sites with this production are fake. NEVER send them money by wire bank transfer

artbot

we should start a thread someday that lists all chinese suppliers that we've had good results with. from what i've read, indonesia is full of not just faux print supply site but faux everything imaginable sites. we are just exposed to the printer parts world.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
How about buying from a solid printhead supplier here in USA? We have been a merchant member on signs101 for three years. We carry all types of printheads.

Spectra Nova 256
Spectra SE 128
Spectra SL 128
Spectra SM 128
Xaar 126
Xaar 128
Xaar 500
Konica 256
Konica 512
Konica 1024
Seiko 510/35
Genuine Roland DX4
Water Based Epson DX4
Genuine Mutoh DX5
Genuine Mimaki Dx5
HP #81
HP #83

And more
http://www.premiercolour.com/printheads/

anozira02

I stay away from sellers from Indonesia, there is a seller who has at leest 20 websites under different names, funny thing is they all have the same contact info with the same name... He closes and opens new sites faster then a coin machine gives you change...