• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing a PDF in Flexi

John in Cali

I have a client that supplies PDF files that are good enough to drop into the production manager, but always prints registration marks, like it wants to do a contour cut. Today I created a PDF from Corel and dropped it in, and it did the same thing. Not normally an issue, but sometimes the print is large enough to use most of the material width, and will print off the edge. I am thinking this marks are being generated in the production manager, and I can not find a way to get rid of them. Anyone encounter this and able to remove the registration marks?

4R Graphics

Dont have this problem but I do know that you can set up a condition for flexi and that maybe what you have going on.

Cant remember all the screens and steps but look for setup or settings and go through the tabs I am sure you will find it.

DizzyMarkus

Pro Manager -- in one of the top tabs then auto reg mark -- untick it :0) (think its under the third tab --advanced)

Markus

John in Cali

I should have mentioned I am running version 8.6V2.

I could not find what you were describing Markus...thank you for the effort.

4R Graphics

it should be in the screen where you pick the profile and resolution I think there is a check box if not try under the drivers button maybe inside there.

Markus is right to my knowledge just cant remember where its at and have not used flexi in over a year.