Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printing a PDF in Flexi

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by John in Cali, Oct 2, 2012.

1. John in Cali

John in Cali Member

Jan 31, 2011
    usa
    I have a client that supplies PDF files that are good enough to drop into the production manager, but always prints registration marks, like it wants to do a contour cut. Today I created a PDF from Corel and dropped it in, and it did the same thing. Not normally an issue, but sometimes the print is large enough to use most of the material width, and will print off the edge. I am thinking this marks are being generated in the production manager, and I can not find a way to get rid of them. Anyone encounter this and able to remove the registration marks?

Tags:
  2. 4R Graphics

4R Graphics Active Member

Jan 28, 2008
    Dont have this problem but I do know that you can set up a condition for flexi and that maybe what you have going on.

Cant remember all the screens and steps but look for setup or settings and go through the tabs I am sure you will find it.

3. DizzyMarkus

DizzyMarkus Active Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Pro Manager -- in one of the top tabs then auto reg mark -- untick it :0) (think its under the third tab --advanced)

Markus

4. John in Cali

John in Cali Member

Jan 31, 2011
    usa
    I should have mentioned I am running version 8.6V2.

I could not find what you were describing Markus...thank you for the effort.

5. 4R Graphics

4R Graphics Active Member

Jan 28, 2008
    it should be in the screen where you pick the profile and resolution I think there is a check box if not try under the drivers button maybe inside there.

Markus is right to my knowledge just cant remember where its at and have not used flexi in over a year.

6. John in Cali

John in Cali Member

Jan 31, 2011
    usa
    I will take a look again. Thanks for responding.