• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing a swatch chart for Versacamm 540

Tony Rome

I used to have a huge poster that showed every color and had the name under it.
I forgot how I did this, any help?
I need to print another.
Thanks!
I usually use corel but can use Ai too.

sos224

me too

I have been wanting the same thing. Thought if I had enough time, hours and hours I could make it with boxes, many, many boxes. I had better get back to work, need time to make colored boxes, unless somebody here has a better idea.
D

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
Here is a Pantone Color Chart I made a while ago.

Attachments

• PantonChartCorel12 .zip
    242.6 KB · Views: 163

rozankan

Printing a swatch chart for VersaCAMM with VersaWorks

I'm one of the Product Managers at Roland and if your Roland VersaCAMM is an SP-540v or later then VersaWorks can print the color chart. Roland Color System Library has over 1000 spot colors. First set your Queue A Settings (Resolution/Print mode)for the media loaded. Then as mentioned above, go to the Media menu, and select Chart Type 1 or Chart Type 2. You can also view more details from the VersaWorks built-in Help on the Roland Color System Library and printing the chart. When printed this can help you also find the closest visual match to colors in other libraries.

Our technical support section has documents with tips and techniques on the VersaCAMM and Roland VersaWorks.

http://www.rolanddga.com/owners/support/

Feel free to PM me, or give Tech Support a call at (800) 542-2307 - Press '2'.

in veraworks at the top you have different pull down menus..theres one on there i think its meadia, it has the color charts in there so just click on it, it'll pull it up and print away! remember to do this chart on all media types your using and even if you laminate as the color will slightly be changed/effected.

Gene@mpls

I'm one of the Product Managers at Roland

http://www.rolanddga.com/owners/support/

Feel free to PM me, or give Tech Support a call at (800) 542-2307 - Press '2'.

Robert- I would like to welcome you to Signs101- I have always thought
that more mfrs could benefit from having representation on reputable
sign boards (for instance the very knowledgeable and helpful Tony from
Gerber Scientific) and I hope that this will be a fruitful relationship for all
of us. I am on my second Roland printer and use VersaWorks many times
a day. It is for the most part a very good program and "I heart my Roland'.
Thanks Gene